This year we are going to have Showgarden on all festivals, exactly like we had it last year, including Mantorp Park Summer Festival in June 15-18.
Gatebil is not just about track driving. At all Gatebil festivals we also have a car show together with Meguiars – Gatebil Showgarden.
Gatebil Showgarden takes place from Friday to Sunday, where you have a chance to see many beautiful cars from all over Sweden and Norway and sometimes also from other countries as well!
Friday, 16th of June
08:00 Gatebil opens the door for participants and public
10:00 Online voting opens
13:00 Stunt Show at Showgarden
16:00 Stunt Show at Showgarden
19:00 Gatebil Showgarden closes to the public
21:00 Pre Party at the Showgarden Tent
Saturday, 17th of June
08:00 Gatebil opens for participants
09:00 Gatebil Showgarden opens to the public
12:30 Stunt Show at Showgarden
14:00 Showgarden Limbo
16:30 Stunt Show at Showgarden
20:00 Parade on the track (ONLY Showgarden cars)
22:00 Prize cermony on Gatebil Aftertrack
Sunday, 18th of June
09:00 Gatebil Showgarden opens to the public
10:00 Online voting closes
12:45 Showgarden Award Ceremony
17:00 Gatebil Showgarden closes to the public
P.s. Remember that to receive your prize, you have to attend the Gatebil Award Ceremony that will take place on Sunday, 18.06. at 12:45 at Gatebil Taxi tent area. No prizes can or will be sent or delivered by others to the participants afterwards. We are doing this to create fair competition! 😉
Do you have a show car that you would like to display at the Gatebil Festival? Then you can still be part of the exhibition and thus win great prizes!
To participate in the exhibition you need entrance tickets, these you can buy in advance here: BUY TICKETS HERE
Of course, it is also possible to buy entrance tickets at the arrival.
Upon arrival, our entrance staff will refer you to the exhibition area, where ARN racing staff will help you find a great spot to showcase your car. You will receive a Showgarden sticker to place on your windscreen and a paper page to fill out info about your car.
To participate in the Gatebil Showgarden, apply here: Vote (gatebil.no)
When your application is approved, your application will be accepted on the website and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Places are limited and cars not registrated beforehand might just simply not have any more space.
Do you have a show car that will be in one of the stands at Gatebil Summer Festival?
– you can still take part in the exhibition and thus win great prizes. To participate in the Showgarden, we want you to register your car here: Vote (gatebil.no)
Are you a larger group or a club?
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the name of the club and the number of cars and we will try to come up with a plan to manage your club as best as we can!
Top 3 in the following category are voted online by visitors:
Special prizes are categories where a winner is handpicked by an appointed jury/parner:
- Arn Racing Award – nominated by Arn Racing
- Meguiar’s Shine and Finish – appointed by Meguiar’s
- Random Kid Award
- Gatebil Award – appointed by Gatebil’s own staff
- Best Spirit Award – the car with the best commitment during the parade.
The top 3 in the following categories are voted for by an appointed jury:
- Made in the EU
- Made in the USA
- Made in Asia
- Retro – Made before 1999
- Race cars
- Best in Showgarden
- Best EPA
- Pop the Hood – Best engine compartment
- Swing the Doors – Best decoration
* make sure to registre your car here: https://gatebil.no/vote/ and remember to pick the according festival you are planning to attend.
Gatebil Showgarden Limbo is a competiton that happens only in Gatebil Festivals at Mantorp Park and this attraction gathers a lot of car lovers and creates a very positive vibe. Join in!
Limbo will take place on Saturday, 17th of June at 14:00
At Gatebil Mantorp Park Summer Festival we have a very special parade, where all the Showgarden cars are joining for a beautiful lap around the Mantorp Park track! Here can you see smoke grenades, flags, posters and a lot of colorful people in the best mood possilbe. It is quite amazing experience to drive around the track and even more – to see all these beautiful cars rolling slowly around!
Showgarden Parade will take place on Saturday, 17th of June at 20:00
You will find all participants, their pictures and info about them HERE.
To showcase your car at Showgarden, you have to have an interesting car and a weekend ticket to the chosen Gatebil festival for you and your car. There are no extra tickets to Showgarden itself.
You are not sure if your car is special enough? Just take a chance and apply to participate and find out!
GENERAL INFO FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Register your car by adding all necessary information:
Title (mostly Car model)
Event (pick which event you are attending)
Owner(write your name and surname)
Info(Add some more info about your car. Details about buying it, building it, changing it)
Thanks to(add info about everyone who has helped you to buy it/make it/ rebuild it)
Add picture under “Featured image” so that your post would have a main picture
Add additional photos in Gallery
- After receiving an approval email, make sure you have a ticket for you(festivalbillett) and your car (kjøretøypass).
- Meet up at Gatebil and ask our marshals for guidance to the designated territory. On Friday at 08:00 Gates open for Showgarden participants in Showgarden area.
- Get your Showgarden window card + Showgarden sticker for your car and place it on the front window of your car.
- Enjoy Gatebil Festival every day up until Sunday 12:00 and join Award ceremony that will take place. Remember that to receive your prize, you have to attend the Gatebil Award Ceremony. No prizes can or will be sent or delivered by others to the participants afterwards. We are doing this to create fair competition! 😉
- It is strictly forbidden to post information with voting link via your or your friends social media. If we will see your post or will be informed of such occurrence, you might be disqualified from the voting process with no notice given to you.
CAMPING FOR SHOWGARDEN PARTICIPANTS
- There is no special place to camp for Showgarden participants other than designated festival camps that are the same for all Gatebil visitors. You can pick between Family camp and Party Camp.
- It is not allowed to camp next to your car.
|Can I participate in voting by just arriving and parking my car in the Showgarden area?||To participate in the voting, you have to be registered online: https://gatebil.no/vote/|
|Can I camp next to my car?||No, you can pick one of the designated camping areas.|
|Do I have to participate on all days to be part of voting process?||Yes, you have to participate from Friday to Sunday.|
|Can I receive my prize if I am not participating on the last day of the event?||No, if you are not attending, you lose your prize, though information about your victory will still be published on Gatebil.no and probably on Facebook.|
|Can I publish voting information on my socials to gain more votes?||It is strictly forbidden to post information with voting link via your or your friends social media. If we will see your post or will be informed of such occurrence, you might be disqualified from the voting process with no notice given to you.|
You are allowed to invite people to visit showgarden area via your socials and by scanning QR code to vote for your car.
|Can I arrive each day and leave in the evening?||Yes, that is allowed, but we don’t guarantee your place in the Showgarden area, if you have left for the night.|
|Can I take my car to the camping area every evening?||Yes, that is allowed, but we don’t guarantee your place in the Showgarden area, if you have left for the night, and we don’t suggest that, as in party camp there are a lot of partying happening and no one can guarantee safety of your car from drunk people. 🙂|
|Can I advertise to the festival spectators my car and ask them to vote for it at the event?||Yes, for sure!|
|Can I bring flags, posters, banners with me?||Yes, all of that will look specially good on Showgarden Parade taking place on Friday!|